Doing Well By Doing Good, an organisation with a focus on delivering effective relationships between public, private and third sectors
MJI Business Solutions is one of Scotland's leading strategic communications and government relations firms specialising in developing business relationships between public, private and third sector organisations within a public policy context.
MJI understand the challenges faced by Governments, public agencies, businesses of every kind, and third sector organisations. We can help you navigate fast changing, challenging socio-economic, political and business landscapes.
- Microsoft engaged MJI to turbo charge their relationship with Scottish Government in January 2011. I have been delighted to work with Melvyn and his Associates who bring a deep understanding of how to mange effective relationships between public and private sector to mutual benefit."
Director, UK Government at Microsoft Corporation
- Sopra group has worked successfully with MJI for several years. Melvyn and his team of experienced Associates provide very effective support to the development of our public sector business. I woud recommend their unique brand of policy insight and effective matching of public service ethos and needs with private sector capabilities and culture."
Head of Scottish Public Sector at Sopra Group
- I continue to work with MJI at Aon Hewitt, having worked with their CEO and Chair during my time at Capita Group. MJI help my teams to really understand how to do business within Government and the wider public sector, and when you find such specialist expertise you hang onto it.”
UK & EMEA MD Aon Hewitt
- MJI was invited to manage the SME EnviroApp Competition programme on behalf of the competition sponsors and the 2020 Climate Group. MJI delivered the project successfully and it has been a pleasure to work with Melvyn Ingleson and his Team!"
2020 Climate Group Project Manager
Business Engagement and Climate Change Manager at Scottish Environment Protection Agency
- MJI helped to deliver a successful SME EnviroApp Competition and increase awareness in Scotland's activities and goals to tackle climate change. Also, Melvyn's experience and networks have proved essential during the project."
Chief Executive of Scottish and Southern Energy
Chair of Scotland’s 2020 Climate Group
It's almost a year since GovCamp Scotland and the aims of the Charter continue to be pursued by an active Digital Participation Action Group membership, and MJI 's founder is proud to chair DPAG.
Please click on the link here if you wish to join Knowledge Hub, and access the content that DPAG members post regularly, minutes of meetings of the Advisory Group etc. If you wish to join DPAG as a corporate member please contact me directly.
The Digital Futures strategy developed by Scottish Government is due to be refreshed, and an annual update of progress provided in the autumn. The DPAG advisory group are delighted to be helping to shape the action plans therein. Our thanks to BT, Microsoft, J.P. Morgan, HP, Cisco, Sopra group, Experian and Mydex as active members of the Advisory Group supporting the work of DPAG.
Congratulations to the Green Oak/Glasgow Caledonian university winning entry , chosen ahead of stiff competition from a group of great ideas from the other four finalists - Edinburgh Festivals, 1 Part Carbon, Envirodigital and Linknode.
The main prize of £50K towards the further development of the software and device agnostic apps will be administered by MJI, funded by SEPA, SSE and the Scottish Government. MJI are also facilitating the Microsoft travel award to Redmond, Washington for the Green Oak/GCU team to meet with the Microsoft Global Apps and Environmental teams.
Read more here